Friday, November 7, 2008

Wikipedia Deems Me Insignificant

I was messing around on the world wide web this evening when I decided to google Brother Wease to see if there was any mention of yours truly. I ended up on his wikipedia page then noticed my name in the article with a link. Excited by what my eyes were seeing, I clicked on to the link. In hind site, that was probably not the best idea because this is what came up...


This page has been deleted. The deletion log for the page is provided below for reference.
11:26, 20 October 2008
Stifle (Talk contribs) deleted "Lilly Hisenaj" ‎ (A7 (bio): Doesn't indicate importance or significance of a real person.

Wow, way to put it in perspective wikipedia. I now regret donating that whopping $5 to keep their oh so significant site running.

7 comments:

Fran in RocCity said...

That is what happens when you have just anyone use the "edit" function.
don't take it personal Lilly.

Welcome to Rochester!

kristin said...

Welcome to Rochester! Looking forward to MOnday.

You and Wease and the crew should Twitter.

GF said...

Lilly, you have hooked up with Rochester's radio icon, Wease, so I can only assume you are an articulate, intelligent woman. I am so looking forward to having Wease back on the air and listening to the new crew. Best of Luck & hope you like Rochacha !!

Dave said...

Gah!@ Lilly...I'll post it for you.

RON&FEZ NOON TO 3!

Welcome to Rochester. It's an okay town...sort of..kind of..maybe :)

Dave from West Henrietta

kpg317 said...

Welcome to Rochester Lilly. Good luck on the show with Wease.

Unknown said...

hahaha, that's funny. It will change soon! Won't they feel silly.

Anonymous said...

Lilly, Im sure earl had something to do with the wikipedia espionage! just ask al dukes.